I'm a regular blood doner (around 114 pints I think) and some of those were donated as plasma. In fact, donating plasma is a good idea as you get all your red cells back, so you need less recovery time.
The trick about the blood pressure is to make you've eaten before you go in, and drink a bucket of water as well. Water will bring up your blood pressure to an acceptable level.
Just assure then that you've eaten a good breakfast before you came, and they won't force crackers on you.
They will probably be happy enough if you eat so they won't quibble if you eat cheese or meat or nuts instead of crackers. My blood bank provides all the usual junk food, but they have no problem with me taking the cheese out of the cheese sandwiches and dumping the bread.
65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.
http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders
- Is the road to success commitment
- When did France become a republic 2
- Should Trump fire Sessions Rosenstein
- How can love bring happiness
- What cancelled show needs to come back
- What did Lyanna whisper to Ned Stark
- Should I choose veterinary over an MBBS
- Will Spyder be dubbed in Hindi
- What does unblinking mean
- Why did Hitler backstab Stalin
- Where can I buy we domain
- Which are lost cities of India
- Should NRC be implemented for Tripura
- How can you develop a coachable attitude
- Should you leave heating on constantly